Help us reach our goals to:
- EDUCATE: By launching our Peer Counseling Certifications, we are educating today's youth who may be the first to see the signs of a friend suffering with suicidal thoughts. We are fundraising to offer scholarships to those who may not be able to afford these, as well as travel costs.
- MAKE A CHANGE: Help us fund our programs
- We are fundraising to launch our 4 step program, which gives young people the ability to work with a (1) Peer to Peer Counselor, (2) Therapist, (3) Life Coach, and (4) Monthly Support Group. These services combined can cost up to $150 per session, per service. That can be up to $600 a month if you're using each service each week. We are offering this program for only $200 per month. We are fundraising to offer scholarships for those who may not be able to afford this, as well as the initial expenses associated with the program.
- We are fundraising to cover initiative travel and print costs associated with our Peers4Peers program
- OFFER FINANCIAL HELP: We are creating a fund that will allow us to offer scholarships to young people who may not be able to afford $200/month. We want to use this scholarship to give young people the ability to access 4 steps for no cost as well as offer certifications at no cost.